It offers structured courses to develop the skills and techniques necessary to
- Be a competent group member on day-long mountain bike journeys on low to medium technical terrain
- Lead groups on both natural and sustainable trails
- Lead self-sufficient multi-day expeditions
- Teach and Coach mountain biking
Examples of courses on offer are.
- Mountain Bike Foundation (MBF) - A 5-day course to become a competent group member.
- Mountain Bike Leader (MBL) - A 5-day course to be able to lead a group on both natural and sustainable trails.
- Mountain Bike Instructor Training (MBT) - A 5-day course to lead self-sufficient multi-day expeditions.
- Mountain Bike Instructor (MBI) - A 5-day course in teaching and coaching mountain biking.
For more information, logon to Defence Intranet or use the contact us form.