This is to meet the aims of AT through the delivery of structured courses that seek to develop the requisite skills and techniques necessary to.
- Develop the requisite skills and techniques necessary to attain elementary, club and advanced pilot proficiency
- Understand air law, and codes of good practice
- Attain coaching skills and techniques
Examples of Paragliding courses available include.
- Paragliding Elementary Pilot (PEP) - A 5-day course designed to introduce basic paragliding skills up to Elementary Pilot Level.
- Paragliding Club Pilot (PCP) - A 10-day course designed for personnel to operate safely as a pilot in a Club environment.
- Paragliding Pilot - A 10-day course designed to enable personnel to fly across country.
- Paragliding Club Coach (PCC) - A 2-day course designed for Club and qualified pilots who feel they are experienced and confident enough to help coach less experienced Club Pilots.